Ananthapuri Coconut Producer Company Limited is a dream initiative of the farmers of Trivandrum, the Capital city of Kerala, flanked by the Arabian Sea in the west and the state of Tamil Nadu in the east. Trivandrum, also known as Thiruvananthapuram has been a melting pot of culture and history since times unknown.
The Company is incorporated in the year 2013 under the provisions of the Indian Companies Act 1956 as Producer Company in Trivandrum District in Kerala. . The Headquarters of the Company is situated at Balaramapuram. The Company aims at enhancing productivity and to carry on the business of producing, manufacturing, marketing, importing, exporting, developing and dealing coconut based products and articles from members of the company.
Objectives of the Company
Go to top
- To carry on the operation of primary agricultural and animal production, post harvest operations, procurement, grading, pooling, handling, packaging, marketing including promotion of coconut based farming system integrating with animal husbandry and export of agricultural produce.
- To carry on the business of processing, including, extraction, preserving, drying, milling, distilling, brewing, venting, caning, packaging, branding and marketing of produce of the members in both domestic and international markets.
- To manufacture, sell or supply machinery, equipments or consumables mainly to the members.
- To produce, sell or supply bio fertilizers, bio pesticides, seeds and seedlings mainly to the members.
- To provide education on the mutual assistance principles to its members and others.